Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to Municipal Blond.  This is Sex in the City meets Tinder in 2016, and shit is about to get interesting.

First things first, mom if you're reading this, go ahead and just hit the back browser now.  Thanks.

Women are batshit crazy.  Bat. Shit. Crazy. All of us.  The ones who assure you they aren't crazy are actually the craziest of them all.

Over the past few years I've collected multiple dating stories that would make you either wet yourself laughing or want to cry yourself to sleep; I've personally done both.  Just to give you a little snicky snack of what this blog will entail, here are a few gems I've heard over the past twelve months.

On one date, I had a guy tell me that he tried to kill his mom's cat because he hated it.

On another, I heard "crossfit is really working for you; I snuck a peek at your ass when you got up and things are going well down there." Only later to be asked if the hand sanitizer on my keychain was "lube for later."  Don't worry - more to come on this Prince Charming in later posts.

So, a la Kate Hudson in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days", I'm blogging it all.  It's going to get ugly, and more than anything it will get uncomfortable, but it will be so entertaining for all of you lovely folks out there.

I'm officially signed up for Tinder, Hinge, and Bumble... if you guys want to throw out some other good ones in the comments below, I will sign up for those as well.

Here's to getting laid by someone less creepy than keychain lube guy on NYE.  #cheers

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment